Filipinos are known to have the penchant for celebrations and festivities. Especially when they get to enjoy the merriment with families and friends. That is why... the Oktoberfest is a much awaited event, for Filipinos and the expat community!
You don't have the means to travel to Germany, don't fret! You can still experience the most authentic Oktoberfest in the Philippines as the German Club Manila celebrates its 80th Oktoberfest at Solaire. A big tent will be set up to an expansive Biergarten (beer garden) for the most authentic beer festival in the country. The German Club Manila's Oktoberfest is the longest running and largest Oktoberfest celebration in the country.
WHAT TO EXPECT THIS YEAR:
- This is the first time that German Club Manila and Solaire has partnered for Oktoberfest.
- The 3-day event will happen on October 4-6, 2018 (Thursday to Saturday) from 6pm - 2am and will be held at the 2400 sqm. Solaire Oktoberfest tent.
- An Oktoberfest will not be authentic without the German beer, traditional Bavarian food of sausages, pretzels, schnitzel, sauerkraut and many more.
- Lotsa dancing -- as I have experienced during the media launch -- and music to be provided by the 12-man German band called Bavarian Sound Express that will be flying in from Germany!
- Exciting games and raffle prizes from generous sponsors -- that according to the grapevine, will amount to a whopping 5.5million!
- Reminder: Only 18 years old and above are allowed inside the Oktoberfest Tent
|German Cold Cuts and Cheese Platter|
|Weisswurst: Munich-style poached veal and pork sausage|
|Bavarian Meat Platter: Crispy Pork Knuckle, Pork Schnitzel, Meat Loaf, |
Rotisserie Chicken Bread Dumpling
|Homemade Sausage Sampler|
- Check out www.ticketworld.com.ph
- uests can buy tickets in the German Club office located at 5F Penthouse, Eurovilla II Bldg., 118 V.A Rufino St., Legazpi Village, Makati City. You may reach them thru email@example.com or 818-4236.
- Solaire guests and Solaire Rewards members can also get tickets at Solaire Box Office/TicketWorld counter, which is open from 12noon to 9pm daily.
- Tickets will also be available during the event.
Portion of the raffle ticket sales will fund the German Club Manila's Welfare projects. So what are you waiting for? See you at the 80th Oktoberfest at Solaire!